As National Sales Manager, you oversee all sales activities in the North American markets. Together with the territory managers, you set business goals, develop budgets and financial forecasts, and implement plans to increase brand awareness, market share, customer satisfaction, revenue, and profitability. The National Sales Manager also oversees the distribution network of OEMs, and works together with the corporate level at Komet Headquarters to develop strategies for market growth, inventory and pricing.
- Establish sales goals and objectives for the assigned regions in coordination with the Headquarters’ corporate level.
- Develop marketing and incentive programs to increase sales, introduce new products and services, increase market share and improve profitability.
- Manage the sales network based on target agreements as well as develop strategic business agreements, identify new business opportunities, negotiate prices and set targets in line with corporate targets.
- Work closely with the Headquarters Komet Austria to develop and implement annual business plans, including sales and marketing strategies, product line launches and customer line reviews.
- Develop and implement inventory strategies to ensure manufacturing and distribution network have sufficient inventory, including demand forecasting, key performance indicator monitoring and asset management.
- Collaborate with the General Manager for Komet Irrigation Corp. in the hiring, evaluation and development of skilled Territory Sales Managers and sales office personnel to ensure the territory is fully covered and staff is appropriately trained.
- Monitor and develop plans to respond to changing market conditions, business opportunities and competitor initiatives.
- Degree in Industrial / Agricultural / Agronomical Engineering with strong business orientation.
- Several years of experience required in irrigation, sales, business and sales team management.
- Demonstrated success meeting business goals and growing sales.
- Passion for agricultural environment.
Become part of our success story and send us your application with photo to email@example.com or via the contact form below.
We are a family-owned, modern business with an exceptional company culture. As a competent and reliable partner, we help our customers to create ideal irrigation – with highest efficiency and maximum protection of resources.