As territory sales manager in the northwestern US, you are responsible for the existing as well as potential customer base in the mechanized irrigation business in the territory. Extensive strategic, technical and sales abilities are critical, as well as the willingness and commitment to take on the challenge.
- Establish sales strategies together with General Manager for the territory
- Attend to existing customers in the mechanized irrigation business and maintain/improve the business relationship
- Support customers in all matters related to water application, technical questions, training and service
- Identify and acquire new customers
- Identify potential opportunities and possible barriers and establish strategies to overcome them
- Understand market requirements and help in developing suitable solutions (product and approach wise)
- Support the General Manager in marketing activities and market analyses
- Consequent use of required CRM and reporting system
- Regular reporting and communication of progress to headquarters
- Ideally extensive experience in the mechanized irrigation business, other irrigation businesses, agronomics, hydraulics, or likewise
- Several years of work experience in the irrigation sector (preferred pivot and/or traveller irrigation)
- Comprehensive knowledge in marketing and sales
- Ideally Certified Irrigation Designer (CID) degree or the willingness to acquire it
- Work well in a team environment
- Strong motivation and commitment
- High social and communicative competency
- High willingness to travel
- Homebase: North-western States of US or willingness to transfer
Become part of the success story and send us your application with photo to email@example.com or via the contact form below.
We are a family-owned, modern business with an exceptional company culture. As a competent and reliable partner, we help our customers to create ideal irrigation – with highest efficiency and maximum protection of resources.