The defined measures in the human resource strategy are intended to strengthen the position of Komet on the job market to be ready for the increasing competition for labor in the near future. In particular, the effort for more flexibility und achievement orientation, for the development of team leadership, for an increasing degree of employee’s loyalty towards the company and good communication between all levels are emphasized. The human resources strategy is based on the general Komet employee and leadership guidelines.
Our principal objectives are:
- Utilization of potential and diversity
- Preparation of employees for future tasks
- Creation of a modern working environment
- Management of staff on a basis of high performance, job satisfaction and dialog
- Creation of competitive working conditions